Monday, January 11, 2010

Return from Vanuatu

Annika and I returned from our New Years holiday in Vanuatu mid-last week. As far as holidays go, this one was very nice and relaxing.

The general travels were a couple of nights at the Le Meridian on Efate, three nights on Tanna and six nights at the Bakura Beach House back on Efate.

Highlights:
Visiting Mt Yasur, the active volcano on Tanna.
Snorkelling off Hideaway Island on Efate

Lowlights:
Almost escaping without getting an upset stomach. Alas, it hit me on the last night, and I finally got my hands on some Immodium by noon.

I highly recommend Vanuatu as a South Pacific holiday destination. If I go back again, I'll probably check out some of the other islands, or do a boat trip, and check out the snorkelling at Hideaway Island again.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to know more on Vanuatu see thousands of images http://picasaweb.google.com/vanuatutravel

    Cheers from Vanuatu.

    ReplyDelete